Discovering life as a mom one day at a time!

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Fried Rice and Trails of Adventure

This is really the best fried rice I've ever made.  This will be the most stellar stir fry of all time.  Guaranteed.  I should wash my hands, now that I've finally peed.  I like this Mrs. Meyer's Lavender dish soap more than I anticipated.  I spend an awful lot of time at this stove.

And I have already eaten most of a dinner portion o'rice before dinner.  But really, it is the best I've ever had.  Oh, and as of today, I can eat shellfish.  Gracias, Department of Allergy and Immunology.  I can't wait. 

So, we just ate our amazing Asian-inspired meal and I went for a ride on our trails in the Rhino.  We were working on some new clearings this weekend with the excavator that we rented, but I was not well-versed in the actual terrain involved....bottom line, I got stuck on some stubborn logs.  I will no longer go for a ride in my bedroom slippers and North Face fleece.  I will always take a flashlight.  From now on, anyway.  I love being a country girl!

So, it's off to bed.  I didn't break anything on the Rhino, so I will ride tomorrow *beforeitgetstoodarktodiscernactualtrails*!!!  Stay tuned for more adventures!

XOXO,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment