Discovering life as a mom one day at a time!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Lollapa-flu-za!

I think my husband has the flu, and it's probably on its way through the rest of our family any moment now. I have been shooing the kids away from the hubster since Thursday, trying to prevent contamination, but I don't know how well it's worked...both kids have coughs and snottsies. Boo!

Speaking of husbands being sick for multiple days, wow, that's a lot of sanitizing and TLC'ing! Fluids, rest, pills, back rubs, oh my! Today he had a 103.8 degree fever. It's back down now, but I have never seen him with a fever like that in our thirteen years together. Ugh!

Meanwhile, I have been basically submerging us in yogurt, citrus, V8 and tea with loads of honey and cinnamon. And Clorox. Oh my, my throat feels scratchy...haha! Time for hydration!

Wishing you a healthy home!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment